Saturday, April 4, 2009

29/3/2009 was a meaningful day 4 me...thx 2 al my frens...4 accompanied me

oh my gosh...i gav my buddy a kiss in our birthday party(both on same day)...
jia yung n me,wif my frens^^
tat day was a nice day 4 me...although i din win any prices in the jogathon race...haha....
v took many photos thr....but nw i dun hav those photos...so i cant upload them al...=.=
hmm...let i said wat happened on tat day....
i went 2 jogathon race wif my frens....
n after tat,i went 2 jia yung's house n "chui" wif her mum n sis...hehe...then i took a bath...n started my journey^^
i went 2 1 utama wif shin yee....i drove my old saga car haha....
then jia yung went 2 do his ting...so i went gaigai wif shin yee lo...i couldnt let her go shopping herself alone rite?...if she dissappered jor ho...her mum ask
me how ma cham lo...zzz
i went 2 makan "龙的传人" thr....yeah...but ho the food made me full dao..duno how 2 say jor =.=...
but ho shin yee scolded me...cuz ho i was choosing wat 2 eat tat time...n i spent more than an hour then baru choosed dao wat i wan eat o....kaka..paiseh ar...
then after makan...v went 2 shopping lo...
spent more than 3 or 4 hours on it yeah....
then i went 2 makan ice cream...wonderful man....it is too nice 4 me....rum raisin flavor lo ^^
at nite...i n my frens discussed wat v wanted 2 eat...2 options...1 was shogun...1 was tgi friday...n finali v choosed tgi friday....
i was so hapi on tat nite...most of my frens...spared out their lovely time 2 celebrate wif jia yung n me...
i wan 2 say thx 2 them here...aligato gozaimasteh...^^
v nearly "membanjiri" the restaurant lo...haha....
too many ppl thr...about 25++....yo pro man rite?
n our voices ho...too loud until v al oso felt paiseh tim ^^....
then v had a big meal thr....n v sang birthday song wif those waiters...i oso wanna thx them^^
n ho i ate peppers...my god...it is spicy man...i cant tell u al about the situation on tat moment but i tink it was funny kaka....
n i had 2 leave thr earlier...but nvm...cuz i gotta send shin yee,guan hua n roland bac....
after sent them bac...n i rushed 2 my house wif the speed more than 11o km/hour lo ^^
haha...my old car...i tink it would feel so suffer tat day...soli my luvly car....
n i finali open my blog bac...n i wan 2 write stg new^^



3 comments:

  1. hey...
    me here...
    sry cuz tat day make u need to bac earlier
    really sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm la...ntg la^^ kk? i din angry or wat at al...n u had accompanied gaigai ady ma^^ thx ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyoyo..

    dunno saya siapa tak apa..
    rmb my lengzai face enuf ady..
    XD

    ReplyDelete